Festival Camping is included in your weekend ticket price.
Ness Creek is a rustic camping site with limited services & no electric sites
Gates open at NOON Friday.
PLEASE NO EARLY BIRDS – MUSIC CAMP WILL BE IN PROGRESS
The festival site must be vacated by Monday noon.
No Glass allowed.
No Recording Devices.
This is an all ages family festival – No Festival Beer Gardens, so bring your own beverages, and keep it in the campsite area!
There are bears and other wildlife in the area. They generally stay away from large, noisy groups of people but while we’re there it’s a good idea to HAVE BEAR SENSE.
There are a number of resorts, campgrounds and hotels in and around Big River.
- **NEW** The Ranch Highway 55 Debden Rooms for Rent 306-468-7795
- Big River Hotel 306-469-2030
- Poplar Point Resort 306-469-4987
- Pickerel Point Resort 1-888-371-3383
- Delaronde Lake Campgrounds 306-468-2800
- Timberland Motel 306-469-4888
- Nesslin Lake Campground 306-227-WILD
- Morning Mist Bed & Breakfast (Toll Free: 1-877-424-2717)
- Ness Lake, Hackett Lake and ZigZag Bay 306-469-7744 or 06-469-5633
- OR rent a camper from Retro RV Rentals 1.800.394.4521